The most difficult thing is to correctly determine the size of the bra. To do this, find out the volume under the chest and chest. Here many of us are mistaken because they do not take into account the nuances. But in vain! Then we wonder why the bust falls out of the cups or the bones “climb” onto the chest, press and rub.
How to determine breast size?
- If you have a small elastic chest, stand up straight and measure the chest girth and under the chest with a measuring tape.
- But if the breast is saggy, you have to bend down to determine the volume of the chest. Bend at an angle of 90 degrees and use a measuring tape to measure your bare breasts at the most prominent points.
It turns out two digits. One more is the girth of the chest, the other is smaller – the girth under the chest. Now is the time to determine the size of the bra cup.
Subtract the smaller from the larger value. For example: 88 cm – 72 cm = 16 cm. This figure indicates the size of the cup, in this case, size C (3).
See the table to determine your bra cup. Here the logic is simple: the size range steps every 2 cm.
AA (0 size)
And this size chart will help to correctly round off the calculations in order to determine the exact volume under the chest when choosing a bra.
Bra Size (Volume)
How to choose a bra?
Beautiful underwear enhances women’s self-esteem, corrects the shape of the breast and pleases men. And it must necessarily be convenient – otherwise, health problems are inevitable. Therefore, to begin with, decide on the shape of your chest, and only then can you choose the correct size of the Bra.
What bra to wear with small breasts?
Size of a Bra For a teenager or woman with small breasts (up to the second size), the task is clear, like God’s day. It is necessary to visually increase and give roundness! Seamless patterns are suitable for this, such as convenient as possible. Push-up is a must-have for owners of a small breast.
If the chest is narrow and the distance between the breasts does not exceed one finger, pay attention to the width of the harness (between the cups). It should not cut into the skin. The most successful form of a bra is a cup with a vertical or diagonal seam. And T-shaped! Seamless is also good, in this bra you will feel more comfortable.
How to choose the right Size of the Bra for a medium-sized bust?
More often this is cup B and C. Such girls are very lucky; any bra looks chic on them. Just try on what you like and see how convenient it is in it. Push-up with a diagonal or T-shaped seam favorably emphasizes female charms.
But sagging breasts are important to rising. For this, a push-up with a diagonal seam will do. If the chest is narrow, take a bra with a horizontal seam. It visually gives roundness.
How to choose a bra for large breasts?
In this case, the beauty of the product goes into the background. The main role is played by a good degree of support, which reduces the load on the spine and redistributes the weight on the body. Therefore, the more seams there will be on the bra, the better it “holds”. A winning option is a horizontal seam; it neatly wraps around the bust.
Cotton bras are designed for everyday wear. They are durable and keep their shape perfectly. The body in such breathes, diaper rash and irritation does not cause cotton.
How to choose a bra for very large breasts?
For the one who has the cup G and H, such a bust – luxury and sorrow in one form! If you walk without a bra for a long time, then pain appears between the shoulder blades or in the shoulders. Uncomfortable! To feel fine, look at four options when choosing a bra:
- Wide straps. The larger the mammary glands, the larger the harnesses should be. They hold the weight and do not stretch after a week of socks;
- Lateral support gives excellent shrinkage. In such a bra you feel more comfortable;
- Bra corset. He is the main support for breast, it accounts for 90% of the severity. The wider it is, the better the load is distributed and the tension spreads as balanced as possible along the back;
- Three to four to five fasteners in height – the more the better. Such reliably fix the product, do not unfasten and do not bulge to the blades.
Give preference to models with a T-shaped seam. These do not just hold, but as if they wrap around and lift the chest. The diagonal seam also looks very good. But bras with horizontal seams visually expand the chest even more. Not an option.
How to choose a comfortable bra: general recommendations
Manufacturers sew bras on different patterns. Therefore, before you buy your favorite model – measure. Put on a bra and watch.
- The cups should be flush against the chest.
- The corset should tightly clasp the chest, but not crash into the body.
- The correct position of the belt is strictly horizontal.
- The clasp should include two fingers. Not more. Otherwise, the bra will crawl up.
To make sure that the size of the bra is correctly selected, raise your hands, lean left, and right, back and forth. Is it comfortable? Nothing crushes, do not fall out and does not slip? So this is your Size of a Bra value!